Join Purl2 and The Farmer's Daughter Fibers**, along with her other LYS partners, in a summer-long knit and crochet along! All of the details and background information for the kcal in general can be found here along with FAQ's. Candice and her team put a lot of thought and work into making this event awesome, and we are very excited to participate this year!
Here are the details specific to Purl2:
- Purchase any The Farmer's Daughter Fibers Yarn at Purl2 between May 1st (we are starting a little early this year due to the circumstances surrounding closure for COVID-19 and social distancing) and Labor Day (September 7th) .
- Use that yarn to complete a knit or crochet (or woven!) project.
- To be entered to win a prize, submit a photo of that project to us via our ravelry group OR by emailing a photo of your finished object to [email protected] and we will add it to the FO thread on ravelry by September 7th at 11:59pm.
- Chat about your project or ask questions of your fellow knitters on the chatter thread in the ravelry group.
- Join our Sunday Social Distance Zoom knitting sessions from 1-3 pm (Pacific) to knit along in real time.
- Post about your project progress, yarn choices, etc to social media tagging our shop @purl2w2 , @Thefarmersdaughterfibers and using the tag #LYS_FDFSummerKCAL
- HAVE FUN! And Thank you for your support of our shop, it means so much to us.
Completed projects must contain at least one skein of The Farmer's Daughter Fibers yarn, and that yarn must have been purchased from Purl2 between May 1st and September 7th, 2020. Each shop will have a prize basket valued at $150, and there is an additional grand prize winner chosen from all of the participants with FO at all of the participating shops.
**Artwork 'Craft Together' was created by Art by Ciara for The Farmers Daughter Fibers